quinta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2011

My Biography

Hello, my name is Izabela and I'm 15 years old because I was born on 17/07/1996 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. My sign is cancer and I'm pretty Humura, but also stubborn. I have a sister and her name is Ana Paula. My father's name is Paul and he is an electrician and my mother's name is and she is assistant Iracy industry. We live in the Garden of São Matheus (Jd.Laranjeiras) for 15 years.
I study in Jd. Iguatemi since 2011 and when I'm there I like to whatch English classesbecause I like the teacher's classes and I always very relaxed, but I do not like philosophy because I do not like the teacher because I think she's lazy in many ways and one of themis to make a call.
In my free time I like to be with my boyfriend always around and always be in class and rehearsal of the ballet.
My plans for the future is to go on auditions to join a ballet copanhia such as American Ballet School, Paris Opera Ballet, Miami City Ballet, Royal Ballet, among others and reapgood fruits for me to build a family and independent living.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário